Learn more about visas

B1/B2 (Business & Pleasure)

This category applies to persons desiring to enter the United States temporarily for business (B-1) or for pleasure or medical treatment (B-2)

E1/E2 (Treaty Traders & Treaty Investors)

Treaties between the United States and many countries allow foreign nationals to come to the United States to conduct trade or manage substantial investments.

H-1B (Temporary Workers)

Granted to aliens who come temporarily to the United States to perform services in a specialty occupation which requires theoretical and practical knowledge of a body of highly specialized skills and attainment of a baccalaureate or higher degree or its equivalent for entry into the occupation in the United States.

TN VISA/ Temporary workers

These work visas are guaranteed under the North American Free Trade Agreement for Mexican and Canadian workers who are required to have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.

K-1 (Fiancées & Fiancés of United States Citizens).

Applies to an alien who is the fiancée or fiancé of a citizen of the United States and who seeks to enter the United States solely to conclude a valid marriage with the petitioner within ninety days after admission.

L-1 (Intracompany Transferees)

The smooth transfer of your company’s key employees to the United States. Most executives, managers, and employees with specialized knowledge can come to work in the United States.

O-1 (Aliens of Extraordinary Ability or Achievement)

Applies to an alien who has extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics which has been demonstrated by sustained national or international acclaim and who is coming temporarily to the United States to continue work in the area of extraordinary ability.

Unskilled workers

Even unskilled workers who have received a permanent job offer by a U.S. employer may have the possibility to emigrate to U.S.


These visas are requested for a group of skilled workers when the employer has a temporary need to fill several positions in the U.S.